Pac-Man

Clesseath and Me

Clesseath and Me
My Dragon

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

the stoy of gladius

This is a story long ago were there was a village and a boy. This boy does not know that a great Adventure was about to begin. We see him now in a school but this kind was a swords master school and a lot of people came to learn to fight the beasts and evil Men that corrupt the land of Calagoth. After the teachings were over he went with his friend Jason and the Character of the story’s name was Gladius. They went to a great cavern.

It was far but not to far from the village. There going to the cavern because that’s where they first met and they hid from the evil men and that was there hiding place but now it just a memory. They went to Practice for the dual the day after but suddenly they heard the alarm bell and ran as fast as they could but it was too late, the village was destroyed and the people were gone “Gladius

There gone no!!!” “They can’t be gone no!!!!” “I’m sorry Jason but if we stay here we will be taken too. Come on let’s go.” “Ok but let me get my bow.” “All right but be quick I’m going to get my sword and then we will go. So they got there things and went to a city

Called Eladun they went through hills and forests and they finally got there. They were very

Tiered so they slept in an inn but when they woke in jail and there was no way out. “Jason are you there Jason.” but there was no reply Gladius was alone but he heard a voice “who’s there.” said the voice “my name is Gladius” he said “my name is Mint I don’t now how to get out of here” said Mint then a guard came in and said “the king wants to see you both.”

Then he let them out and Gladius came with the guard and so did Mint. they saw the king.

He Look sick and corrupt by evil. The king said “Take them to the hall in Katharon and keep them there until I come back” “Yes my liege.” said the guard then they waited for a long time.

For a month and the king came back and said “Let them go but not the one that had the bow.”

Let my friend go too please he’s been through a lot please.” the king said “No he’s mine for now.

Be gone with you.” and the guard kicked them out. “My friend is still in there and I have to save him.” “I’m coming too.” “Ok but be careful come lets go think of a plan and they did.

And they waited till night to go and get Jason. Gladius threw a rope to south side of the

Castle and they climbed the wall and got in the balcony and looked for the door to the dungeon but they found a library instead they went in and Mint picket up a book about magic fire and ice and lightning. she looked at it but before she cold reed it Gladius

Sad “Let’s go.” and she dropt the book and followed Gladius and they found the door to the

Dungeon and they slowly opened the door and saw Jason sitting there and he looked

Like the king sick and corrupted “oh no!!! Jason.” they ran to him and they heard the door

Slam and they looked and it was the evil king.

Ok I hoped you liked it I’ll write the rest later comment good bye

31 comments:

Leviticus Moonarrow said...

may story

~Thē Sĭl'ū-ĕt' 該剪影 said...

yp i am here dog

Hannah Banana said...

That's cool! I like it!

Leviticus Moonarrow said...

lake it.....................
jk

~Thē Sĭl'ū-ĕt' 該剪影 said...

wat dat al u haf ta say?

Hannah Banana said...

Whatup?
How was your day?
I do like the story, btw.

Hannah Banana said...

Yep. You gots a prob wit my comment?

Render MoonArrow said...

no wat da mato wit yo

Leviticus Moonarrow said...

my day was taribule you mad it like
that......jk

Leviticus Moonarrow said...

made

Render MoonArrow said...

new audio post on me blog!

Hannah Banana said...

Haha. I AM a good party pooper...

Why you talk like dat?

Hannah Banana said...

Ok. Brb.

Render MoonArrow said...

do not know

Hannah Banana said...

Ohmygoodness...
Stinky feet?
What kinda name for a padowan is that?!?!
Ew...hairball...

Render MoonArrow said...

yep.

we made them up along time ago.

Render MoonArrow said...

SO ya going to post that vid soon?

Hannah Banana said...

Once I get inspired. I don't know what to do...

Render MoonArrow said...

if we ever had time maybe I can bring Narya to yall and we could record something. and Change our voices and stuff.

Hannah Banana said...

That would be soooo cool!

Render MoonArrow said...

YEP!

We could do it too it would be easy!

Render MoonArrow said...

I'm going to do something really mean!

Hannah Banana said...

That would be unbelieveabley cool.

Ok. I do mean stuff all the time.

Render MoonArrow said...

You will see on Flint's blog soon I am working on it right now.

Real quick does He like Legos?

Hannah Banana said...

OH YEAH. He does! He's obsessed! Ohmygoodness, he is totally...

Touch his lego, YOU DIE!!!! That's how it is.

Render MoonArrow said...

Then this will be a comment to remember.

Hannah Banana said...

It's TRUE! You should see his room!

Hannah Banana said...

*evil laughter*

You're TRYING to annoy him, aren't you?

Render MoonArrow said...

Go check it out!

Marina said...

I like it! But I already knew what was going to happen anyway cause you told me the whole thing at church.

Leviticus Moonarrow said...

ooo ya goo bye

Super Mario Game

I..am......Rilian!!

Iandiana jones LEGO game

Iandiana jones LEGO game

Indiana jones LEGO game

Indiana jones LEGO game