Pac-Man

Clesseath and Me

Clesseath and Me
My Dragon

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Zelda game for 64 I just played it for the second time


Yep, that's right, I beat it for the second time, and this time I got all the upgrades
and all the bottles and all the weapons, and I beat Ganon. Its a great game; I think that every body should play it if they're into fantasy. By the way, that's Link and Ganon (Ganon is the big monster dude). I put Link first because he is better than Ganon. Yep, that's right, Link's better, and its just a great game to play. I had fun playing it, and if you do play it I hope you have fun too.

~ Levi

3 comments:

Hannah Banana said...

Coolness!!!
Is the purpose of the game to basically kill all the bad guys and like save the kingdom or something?

Render MoonArrow said...

Sí, it is like a save-the-Princess game. . .

I have never played it. . .

Sam Wick said...

I want to play it, but I don't have that system!

Super Mario Game

I..am......Rilian!!

Iandiana jones LEGO game

Iandiana jones LEGO game

Indiana jones LEGO game

Indiana jones LEGO game